Kiosk Deployment and Support Services
A well planned, managed, and executed deployment strategy and post-deployment support plan, in addition to the kiosk product itself, are essential to attracting and retaining customers. To remain competitive in the ever-changing kiosk marketplace, kiosk manufacturers must maintain focus on core differentiating kiosk product development strategies and forge partnerships for kiosk deployment and support services. Successful product rollouts and reliable production kiosks foster customer goodwill and the expected revenue generation or cost savings from your, or your clients', kiosk program.
Kiosk Deployment Services
As an experienced kiosk installer, DecisionOne can plan and manage any size deployment — from a local pilot, to a national rollout or equipment upgrade for photo, Internet, informational, or transactional kiosks. DecisionOne’s specialized workforce and broad geographic footprint throughout the U.S. and Canada helps you to realize faster time to revenue through rapid deployments regardless of number of customer locations.
Kiosk Support Services
To address post-deployment support services, DecisionOne will customize an onsite maintenance plan and logistics program that includes scheduling advance exchange replacement of kiosk peripherals, replacement of failing replaceable units, proactive product servicing, warehousing and inventory management of field replaceable units, and depot repair services as needed at our ISO 9001:2000 certified logistics centers.
Completing the Kiosk Deployment and Support Services offering is a DecisionOne account and program management team, who has the process, procedures, and infrastructure in place to deliver the status and service performance reporting you and your clients require.
- Improved time to market with immediate national scale and service infrastructure
- Increased customer satisfaction levels due to specialized workforce providing expertly managed service delivery and execution
- Reduced business complexity and eliminated need to manage multiple vendors through one services vendor and a single point of contact
- Rapid solution deployment within a single location or simultaneously across multiple sites
- Installed more than 16,000 kiosks
- Successfully completed major national rollouts of 2,000, 1,500, and 800 kiosks for three of the largest retailers in the world
- Performed more than 5,000 kiosk upgrades in 2005
- Provide maintenance services for more than 10,000 kiosks
- Computer-based kiosk training programs, as well as a formal training center in Minneapolis, Minnesota