Equipment designed for high availability operation requires narrowly defined operating environments and special handling. DecisionOne provides the skilled technical support and precise coordination that the installation, moving, adding features, or changing microcode that software and hardware all require.
Technical Skill, Comprehensive Management
From initial site surveys, to recommendations for environmental modifications, to performance assessments – DecisionOne has the technical skills, program management experience, and geographic footprint to manage all aspects of high availability deployments.
- Increased control of technology support expenditures through consistent and predictable service agreement
- Decreased time to market and on-time installation through skilled project management and deployment experience
- Increased ability to implement at multiple locations through nationwide capability
- Reduced business complexity through single point of contact for service and accountability
- Ability to leverage additional DecisionOne services such as logistics services for inventory management, technical service desk for user familiarization, and help desk during implementation
- IBM Mainframes
- Midrange Systems
- High-End to Entry-Level Servers (From All Tier 1 Manufacturers)
- Tape Storage Facilities
- NAS/SAN/DAS Storage
- High Availability/High Volume Printers
- Peripheral Devices (Controllers, Monitors, Modems, Etc.)
* Typical List of IBM products for Back-Line Maintenance