Equally as important as monitoring your infrastructure for performance and capacity is ensuring your infrastructure is protected from external threats, and that any vulnerabilities are quickly discovered and remediated.
DecisionOne’s Managed Security Services offering allows you to rest easy, knowing that our team of experts will constantly monitor your infrastructure, helping you make sure that any potential threats are appropriately resolved. Our comprehensive services include:
- Penetration Testing – By applying the same methods that a hacker would use, our team targets your servers, networks and applications, and seeks out vulnerabilities within your infrastructure. Once you understand where your systems are vulnerable, you work with our team to take the necessary actions to fix them.
- Vulnerability Scans – Periodic scans of your network and systems for improper configurations and the ongoing threat from malware. Any threats are prioritized by our team to develop a plan for remediation.
- Manage Phishing Exposure – In order to find out whether your security awareness and patch management programs are working, simulated phishing emails are sent and tracked by how many users opened the mail, clicked on the link, or even submitted a requested form. This process allows you to understand whether you have a user awareness issue, and if additional training is required.
- Know the security risk of your entire IT environment
- Expose security threats
- Uncover pressing security issues
- Verify your defenses and security controls
- Understand and be ready to implement additional workforce security training requirements
DecisionOne can also help with other areas of securing your infrastructure, including:
- Security Incident and Event Monitoring
- Intruder Detection and Protection Systems Monitoring and Management
- AntiVirus and Anti-Malware Support
- Data Security and Encryption
- Identity and Access Management Solutions