Install, service, and support your customers reliably, consistently, and cost-effectively - wherever they are.
The Winning Decision
Whether you're an already established OEM with hundreds of products, or a new OEM selling into an emerging market, DecisionOne has the infrastructure, resources, and expertise to help you maintain a competitive advantage.
As your national infrastructure support provider, DecisionOne can help your company:
- Sustain and enhance brand strength
- Increase opportunities to win national accounts
- Improve customer satisfaction as a result of reliable quality service
- Build, grow and sustain the profitability of your business
Just One Decision for Every Stage
We provide local, reliable, and cost-effective solutions that directly address your needs at every point along the technology lifecyle:
- Initial planning and assessments
- Installation and remote support
- Onsite maintenance
- Asset disposal and/or reclamation
DecisionOne can take end-to-end responsibility for the support of your product or provide just the right components to fit within your existing service model.
We have the specific experience to leverage with commercial enterprises, public sector, resellers, and outsourcers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The DecisionOne Difference
With more than 50 years of experience and 2,500 technology professionals delivering the entire spectrum of technology maintenance and support services, DecisionOne makes a difference for commercial enterprises, local, state and federal agencies, OEMS, outsourcers and resellers throughout the U.S. and Canada. We can make that difference for your organization, too.
Whether your technology product is high availability data center equipment, desktop technology, or specialty equipment, Decision One can help you achieve your goals.
For Established OEMs...
- Consistent service quality
- Consolidated service reporting
- More cost-effective service model
- Smart hands capabilities
- More highly skilled field service workforce
- Alternative service solutions, e.g., depot repair to reduce field service costs
- Forward and reverse logistics to manage fulfillment and returns
- Ability to migrate software and technologies
- Reclamation and disposal of obsolete equipment
- End of life service option
For New OEMs..
- Immediate national services footprint with field service
- Onsite assessments
- Project management to rollouts
- Deployment on demand
- Parts management
- Flexible SLAs
- Remote Technical Support - Technical Service Desk