DecisionOne knows that when a product recall occurs, your relationship with your customers and the future of your brand must not be compromised. Whether it’s 700 or 700,000 units, DecisionOne offers a complete end-to-end solution for OEM recall needs - from interfacing with your corporate web site, to 800 number call center capabilities, to logistics services including providing packaging for the consumer, receiving the damaged product, shipping a replacement; and repairing, disposing of, or sending the damaged product to its original manufacturer. By outsourcing your product recall needs to DecisionOne, you gain access to a single-source service provider with integrated remote, onsite, and logistics capabilities.
Product Recall Services
DecisionOne’s Product Recall Service is a fully integrated recall solution without costly personnel, IT or infrastructure investments. This service enables you to engage a single point of contact for all logistics and repair and call center needs while minimizing the complexities and business impact of the product recall process.
DecisionOne can help design a custom solution to help reduce the burden and anxiety of product recalls. Variable elements of the service include website interface with form being remitted directly to DecisionOne, call-center services such as an immediate and scalable call center infrastructure available 24x7; historical and real-time client relationship management reporting tools accessible via a web portal; call monitoring, and customer notification; and logistic services including replacement/repair services, warehousing and inventory management, advance exchange, test and screen, disposal, donation, reclamation and de-manufacturing.
- Significant cost savings for non-critical business applications where same day or next day service are not required; fixed fee per repair or hourly plus parts pricing
- ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities with deep, experienced workforce with technical certifications across multiple products and technologies
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- Decreased inventory exposure through inspection for shipping damage, initial functional testing, and Beyond Economical Repair (BER) notification, with optional return, replace, and scrap services available
- Secure, dedicated stocking locations with 24 hour security guard service, access by badged employees only
- Inventory control measures (cycle counts), quality audits, TAT performance