Replacing computer systems that are rapidly becoming obsolete can be an expensive and difficult task. Why replace when you can refresh your or your clients' legacy equipment at a substantial cost savings?
Refresh Services is an inexpensive alternative to replacement of older technology desktops and laptops. DecisionOne engineers update technology-deprived machines with new hardware and software, bringing them to required specifications and then redeploying the refreshed systems to your, or your clients', end users. Engaging DecisionOne to refresh your existing equipment allows you to maximize the return on your technology investment – easily and at the lowest cost available.
- Significant cost savings for non-critical business applications where same day or next day service are not required; fixed fee per repair or hourly plus parts pricing
- ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities with deep, experienced workforce with technical certifications across multiple products and technologies
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- Decreased inventory exposure through inspection for shipping damage, initial functional testing, and Beyond Economical Repair (BER) notification, with optional return, replace, and scrap services available
- Secure, dedicated stocking locations with 24 hour security guard service, access by badged employees only
- Inventory control measures (cycle counts), quality audits, TAT performance
- Desktop, laptop, and workgroup devices
- Displays - CRT/LCD monitors, LCD/Plasma TVs
- Printers, scanners, and multifunction equipment
- Kiosks and POS equipment
- PDAs and wireless devices
- Network devices
- Digital and photo imaging devices