Onsite repair is not always the most cost-effective or practical means to repair your, or your clients’, non-critical hardware. Let DecisionOne’s experienced engineers provide the ideal off-site repair solution at their hub-based ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities.
DecisionOne's Repair Services is a repair and return program that allows you and your or your clients' end users to ship defective equipment to a DecisionOne service center for repair. Defective hardware is restored to OEM functional specifications within five (5) working days of receipt, and shipped directly back to the customer. It's the easiest and most cost-effective way to keep non-critical hardware up and running. Additional offerings include de-manufacturing, disposal, reclamation, and refurbishment – all available through DecisionOne’s Asset Recovery Services.
- Significant cost savings for non-critical business applications where same day or next day service are not required; fixed fee per repair or hourly plus parts pricing
- ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities with deep, experienced workforce with technical certifications across multiple products and technologies
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- Decreased inventory exposure through inspection for shipping damage, initial functional testing, and Beyond Economical Repair (BER) notification, with optional return, replace, and scrap services available
- Secure, dedicated stocking locations with 24 hour security guard service, access by badged employees only
- Inventory control measures (cycle counts), quality audits, TAT performance
- Desktop, laptop, and workgroup devices
- Displays - CRT/LCD monitors, LCD/Plasma TVs
- Printers, scanners, and multifunction equipment
- Kiosks and POS equipment
- PDAs and wireless devices
- Network devices
- Digital and photo imaging device