DecisionOne has been providing multi-vendor technology support services and supporting mission critical data center environments on behalf of VARs, and other reseller and outsourcer customers for more than 50 years.
The DecisionOne Difference
As technology prices continue to drop per unit, resellers are increasingly challenged to sell more volume to retain and grow revenue. The business is often awarded to the reseller with the lowest price and availability. How can you change the paradigm with your customers and prospects?
DecisionOne offers easy and low cost solutions to increase the sales and profitability of your technology service offering and differentiate your company from your competitors. And, DecisionOne is a services-only company.
We do not sell product and therefore, DecisionOne does not have a product bias. We service everything from the desktop to the data center including unique specialty equipment.
Why Resellers Choose DecisionOne
- Ease of doing business with a reliable, credible, national service provider at a cost effective price
- Easy to sell pre-package productized services including per incident options for installation and support, as well as monthly maintenance charge programs including Managed Desktop Services
- Customized solutions for complex opportunities
- DecisionOne is a services-only partner that does not compete with the sale of products.
We provide the reseller with everything required to successfully sell DecisionOne services including:
- Established process for receiving service transactions electronically from the end user customer, or the reseller
- Pre-packaged and pre-priced service solutions (SKUs)
- Custom solution and pricing support
- Services may be represented as your services (private labeled)
- Flexible systems and processes - you may retain responsibility for first call, or customer calls may be answered by DecisionOne in the your company's name
- DecisionOne schedules the installation/service calls
- Decision provides remote and onsite service
- DecisionOne bills the reseller - The reseller retains the billing relationship
Why Every Reseller Wants to Sell Service
- Increase Revenue - "Sticky" relationship drives additional product sales
- Increase Loyalty - Providing services to your customers increases your span of control
- Increase Profit - Services sales generate additional profits
- Services, including installation, are a natural compliment to the product sale
- Differentiation - Your company can stand out from the rest
- Your competitors will sell services to your customers if you do not!
Selling DecisionOne Services is easy. You can offer your prospects these services today.
- All technologies from the Desktop to the Data Center including unique Specialty Equipment Products
- Complete array of lifecycle services
- Deployment (IMACs)
- Technical Service Desk
- Reclamation and Disposal
- Automated transaction interface
- 800 number support