If you manufacture equipment, you probably rely on several organizations to accomplish warranty support, including multiple freight service providers and/or third party depots. As a result, minimizing costs associated with unnecessary equipment returns can be difficult. Let DecisionOne help simplify your warranty process and capture those false returns before they become costly liabilities.
Test and Screen Services
Test and Screen Services provides pre-screening of end user returned defective equipment in or out of OEM/supplier warranty – capturing good (NDF) units that would normally be returned to the OEM or ASP as defective. DecisionOne engineers perform a quick test that verifies equipment functionality. Good units are redeployed immediately, while defective units are returned to the service provider. It's the easiest and most cost-effective way to minimize the costs associated with unnecessary returns.
- Decreased shipping and inventory costs by capturing NDF units before return to the service provider
- ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities with deep, experienced workforce with technical certifications across multiple products and technologies
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- Single point of contact for all of your logistics support needs
- Increased visibility through real time web access to all product inventory, shipping, and receiving
- Desktop, laptop, and workgroup devices
- Displays - CRT/LCD monitors, LCD/Plasma TV
- Printers, scanners, and multifunction equipmen
- Kiosks and POS equipmen
- PDAs and wireless device
- Network device
- Digital and photo imaging devices