Travel and Transportation Support Services
As travel industry profit margins have eroded in recent years, it has become increasingly important to reduce technology support costs, increase operating efficiencies, and optimize the return on your, or your clients’, technology investments. The travel and transportation sector represents nearly 15% of DecisionOne’s overall revenue – indicating our commitment to the industry and its unique requirements. Put our more than 12 years experience supporting the major U.S. airlines in 180 international airports across 74 countries to work for you and your clients.
Travel and Transportation Technology Support Services
Through a combination of remote and local services, DecisionOne's Travel and Transportation Technology Support Services can dramatically improve resolution time for hardware and software failures, increase productivity, and reduce monthly support costs. Since DecisionOne is one of the largest independent providers of computer services at airports, airport facilities, and travel agencies, partnering with us enables you to leverage our experience in creating unique, customized solutions for your clients and their end users. With one of the industries largest field service organizations, you can count on us to be where you need us, when you need us. Our multi-platform, multi-vendor expertise will keep both legacy and leading edge systems up and running.
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- Reduced business complexity and eliminated need to manage multiple vendors through one services vendor and a single point of contact
- Increased customer satisfaction levels due to specialized workforce providing expertly managed service delivery and execution
- Decreased downtime of mission-critical equipment and systems by leveraging the scale and infrastructure of an experienced, national service provider
- Security clearances and credentials in place
- Onsite, remote, and logistics support
- Specialty printers and other unique peripheral support
- Parts included for equipment repairs
- Call management and ownership
- Dispatching and scheduling of onsite resources