A major challenge and expense for OEMs and resellers is storing their inventory and providing order fulfillment. If building and maintaining your own warehouse is not an option, or becoming cost prohibitive, DecisionOne offers a cost-effective alternative.
Warehousing and Inventory Management Services
DecisionOne provides dedicated warehousing space and support staff to perform management of stored inventory for customers who don't want the expense or worry of having to find the space and workforce. Warehousing and Inventory Management Services include receipt of your inventory from you or your vendors, warehousing of product, and shipment of product – as you require.
Once your inventory is received, it is placed into DecisionOne’s inventory control system – granting you real time access to details such as quantity on hand, quantity on order, quantity shipped, number of transactions performed and min/max replenishment levels. You will also have a single point of contact who will manage your account, conduct periodic business reviews, and tailor inventory reporting to your requirements.
Engaging DecisionOne for Warehousing and Inventory Management Services not only frees up more time and capital to invest in your primary business, it is the easiest, most cost-effective way to receive, store, and ship hardware and parts.
- Decreased costs through per event and actual warehouse space utilized pricing
- Increased visibility through real time web access to all product inventory, shipping, and receiving
- Decreased inventory exposure through 100% visual inspection of inventory for discrepancies and observable external shipping damage
- Increased flexibility and scalability of workforce and processes, based on your requirements
- ISO 9000:2000 certified facilities with A+ certified technicians
- Secure, dedicated stocking locations with 24 hour Security Guard service, access by badged employees only
- Inventory control measures (cycle counts), quality audits, TAT performance
- Desktop, laptop, and workgroup devices
- Displays -CRT/LCD monitors, LCD/Plasma TVs
- Printers, scanners, and multifunction equipment
- Kiosks and POS equipment
- PDAs and wireless devices
- Network devices
- Digital and photo imaging devices