Maintenance and Support
Your business depends on receiving efficient network maintenance, upgrades, and support. With one call, you need to be able to reach a trusted partner with the capacity and expertise to meet your maintenance needs around the world.
Our Maintenance and Support services give you one resource to provide full-lifecycle maintenance and related services on new and legacy equipment—for any model or manufacturer. Our team of technicians provide one-time, temporary, or ongoing services for both businesses and manufacturers. Work with us to analyze your needs and design a solution tailored to fit your requirements, budget, and users.
We offer a full range of skilled and affordable maintenance services, everywhere in the world.
Maintenance and Support benefits include:
- Reduced costs—achieve affordable pricing through exceptional operating efficiencies
- High-quality service—access expert technical resources—more than 90% are our employees, many with government and specialty clearance
- High issue resolution rates—maintain 85% first-trip effectiveness
- Higher uptime—experience fewer equipment incidents through better operational controls and reporting
- Faster responses—receive 30-minute phone response rates
- Reduced labor time on equipment—improve efficiency and effectiveness through continual process improvements
- Streamlined implementations—work with a large team of dedicated technicians who are badged for airports, hospitals, government agencies, and other regulated environments
- Vendor neutrality—build solutions around your needs, not our products
- Continuous improvement—let our process continually optimize service delivery
- Flexibility and scalability—tailor solutions to meet specific needs, nationally and globally
- Complete certifications—call upon global resources that have ongoing training and testing, including:
- CompTIA A+ certifications
- government security clearances supporting state, local and federal government agencies
- HIPAA, HAZMAT and Material Safety Data Sheet protocol training for all FSTs
- Dedicated badges for domestic, CLA, and EMEA/ASPAC airports
- More than 1,000 service partners nationwide
- Peace of mind—depend upon a trusted, one-source technology partner
Note: DecisionOne and Maintech are Third-Party Maintenance providers and perform break/fix hardware services. We do not offer or sell OEM-specific support agreements, licenses, firmware/software patches, bug fixes, operating system support, or application software support. OEM-specific support must be obtained by end-users under a separate agreement.