When your company needs IT infrastructure services, you can take three very different approaches:
- Break-fix services are reactive—they provide IT maintenance and support as needed, when contacted.
- Break-fix services help small companies remedy immediate problems. But many companies continue to rely on break-fix services even when service costs add up to more than the cost of a managed services agreement.
- Managed services are proactive—they provide IT maintenance and support as needed, based on monitoring performed by the service provider.
- Managed services allow for more efficient budgeting and—most importantly—help save you time and money by addressing “hidden” IT problems such as slow networks, insufficient capacity and approaching failures for hardware, missing security and other software patches and updates, and failed backups or gaps in disaster recovery. Our Project Management service can even manage and complete a complete infrastructure refresh, software upgrade, or similar tasks while your IT team stays focus on differentiating work
- Extracted services are comprehensive—they use our proven methodology to combine your technicians with the DecisionOne technician network, then provide services to you at lower cost and higher efficiency.
- Our Extraction methodology has improved cost-effectiveness, customer satisfaction, and employee morale by bringing a company’s existing technicians into the DecisionOne W2 workforce. As DecisionOne employees, technicians get to focus on mission-oriented work while our managers streamline administrative tasks with our proven tools and processes.
DecisionOne monitors and manages the on-premise and cloud systems and devices for clients around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We even provide end user help desk support, so we are ready to respond to almost anything—around the clock. Our OEM-certified engineers can also apply a thorough understanding of your strategy and requirements to deliver industry-leading network designs and services.
Our solutions are tailored to include all—and only—the services you require. To discuss how we can tailor services to meet your budget and needs, contact us.